[Bridge] Bridge / Transparent Proxy

Hi,

I am sending you the ASCII pic with this mail - which has some idea
about configuration.

Bridge Machine (br0) IP : 192.168.11.201
(Gateway machine / need to be used as Transparent proxy)
       |                       |
       |                       |
       |                       |
       |                       |
       |                       |
       |                       |
               |       |
               eth0    eth1
               |       |
               |       |
               |       | FTP Content Server (192.168.11.60)
               |       +------------------------>
               |

               | TO INTRANET / INTERNET
               +-------------------------------->

People tries to access the FTP Content Server from Intranet and
Internet Side. The Bridge machine is running on Bridge Mode and
Transpwerent Proxy.

For passing packets to T-PROXY, I have setup IPTABLES rules like -

iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -p tcp -d 0/0 -s 0/0 --dport 21 -J DNAT
--to 192.168.11.201:2370

But it seems that packet is forwarded by Brdige before it reaches the
iptables rule and thus T-PROXY tool is not able to process the packet.

Also, I am running Redhat 7.3 with kernel 2.18-3 and iptables 1.2.5
version. I am using the latest bridge utils - and while I run brdige
utils and setup iptables rule together - the kernel panics saying

Aiee - Killing interrupt handler
interrupt - no syncing

What should I do to handle these two problems - please reply asap.

Thanks fopr help
Tejas Vora