[Bridge] Transparently bridge Vlans to eth0

Hi,

I'm using Vlans in my network as a way of preventing
pier to pier communication - I only want nodes in the
network to talk to the gateway (a linux box).

I have successfully set up lots of sub interfaces
using the vconfig too, one for each vlan. What I would
like to be able to do is remove the ip address from
each of these subinterfaces eth0.x and bridge them to
eth0. I have successfully worked through the HOWTO,
but cannot see how to adapt this to my situation.

I want the network to appear to eth0 as if all the
nodes are on the same network - like if I didn't use
any Vlans at all.

Many thanks in aniticipation !
Piccalo