[Bridge] Wired iface + Wireless iface configuration in managed mode

Hi all,

I have to set up a bridge in the following configuration:

1 Wired Interface
1 Wireless Interface in Managed Mode (ie connected to an access point)

The architecture is as follows:

Private Internet ------- Wireless Router/AP ----     air     ----- Linux
Bridge ----wire----- Host A

So let's say I have a host (Host A) connected to the wired interface of
that bridge, I would like to be able to communicate with hosts that are
behind the wireless router (ie the private Internet)

The problem is that when the Linux bridge forwards Host A's Ethernet
frames to the AP, the AP doesn't allow these frames to pass through,
because Host A isn't a regular wireless client who has been
authenticated/associated (802.11).

One solution is to implement an authentication/association proxy in the
Linux Bridge  (I think D-LINK does that in their APs):
- The bridge would do the association/authentication process on behalf
of the wired hosts..

Another solution would be to spoof the mac address of the Wireless
Interface of the Linux Bridge but there is no way to multiplex frames
for multiple wired hosts (is there any ?).

Are there plans for solving_this_"issue" / adding_this_feature ?

Thanks a lot.

Mathieu.

PS: I NEED to do this for an experiment only, I can't use another
architecure.