[Bridge] heterogenous bridging

As far as I know, if you bridge the wireless and
ethernet port, the wireless port should work under
"master" mode (i.e act as AP). When I used the ad-hoc
mode, the bridge could be setup properly, but I could
not connect to the network through the bridge.
So I tried hostap driver to work under master mode.
The software "AP" worked well. Hope this information
helps.

Best regards,
Zhou Ping.

 --- Tejas Kokje <kokje@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> µÄÕýÎÄ£º