[Bridge] Bridging between user processes

Thanks for the response!

Running the application produces the same result (no
result actually) as ping -I. Looks like tcpdump can
see the tap  interfaces: tcpdump on tap4 can see
outgoing pings sent out on tap4. Moreover, I can send
pings through the bridge and tcpdump on tap4 picks
them up.

I guess in order to bridge between taps I really do
need a separate utility that would copy frames between
/dev/tap4 and /dev/tap5 .