Anyone using XFS in an embedded product?

Hey embedded Linux developers,

I have a question for you.  Does anyone know of a product or device that is
using "embedded Linux", that uses the XFS filesystem?  Especially, does
anyone use an XFS filesystem smaller than 300 MB (that's Megabytes,
not Gigabytes).

The reason I ask is that there is a discussion going on about what limits
to use for the filesystem size with some LTP filesystem tests.  If no one uses XFS
in their small embedded projects, then I think it makes sense to only testing filesystem
greater than 300MB.

See https://lore.kernel.org/ltp/YwyYUzvlxfIGpTwo@yuki/
and https://lore.kernel.org/ltp/YwyljsgYIK3AvUr+@pevik/ for some discussions
on this topic.

Please let me know if you are aware of the use of XFS filesystems where the
filesystem size is less than 300MB.

Thanks,
 -- Tim Bird
     - embedded Linux interested party