RE: ELCE 2015 videos unavailable

I'd be downloading the videos as a representative of the Linux Foundation, which is
the entity that holds the copyright on the videos.  It might be easier for me to
get access to the LF's YouTube account.  Maybe there's a "Download my videos"
option which would make the scraping unnecessary (I don't post stuff to YouTube
so I don't know what features their author accounts provide.)  But if it does end up being
necessary, YouTube can hardly complain about the copyright holder downloading
and copying their own video.

In any event I'll check with the powers that be a the Linux Foundation, and make sure
I at least have their permission.
 -- Tim