EP93XX/EDB9315A Audio Issue

I have what I believe to be a stock/demo EDB9315A board here, and am in the process of upgrading a client from their 2.6.21.5 kernel to 3.15 (or thereabouts).

So far, everything has gone fantastic, with 95% of the SoC on its peripherals working without any issues. However, I _AM_ having an issue with sound. At the most basic level, attempting to use sound in any way generates the following messages:

    ep93xx-dma ep93xx-dma-m2p: coherent DMA mask is unset
    ep93xx-i2s ep93xx-i2s: ASoC: ep93xx-i2s hw params failed: -12

Again, as far as I know (and the client insists) this machine is a stock EDB9315A board (part of EP93XX mach). I've spent a good deal of time looking through some of the DMA, SPI, I2S, and ASoC code, but have had no luck. The previous 2.6.21.5 used a single monolithic patch that managed to enable this device, but in the newer kernel it does not work.

I know I'm not providing a great deal of information, but i wanted to ask the lists in conjunction with my own debugging, hoping to possibly solicit a vector of attack from someone experienced with the architecture. :)