[announce] Embedded Linux Conference Call for Presentations

Hello everyone,

I'm writing to remind you all that the ELC Europe 2012
Call for Presentations is currently open.  The conference
is in November (5-7) this year, in Barcelona Spain.
We are again co-located with LinuxCon Europe.

We're very excited for this opportunity once again to get
together as an industry and community, to talk about embedded
Linux. If you have been working on some aspect of embedded
Linux, such as security, audio, video, graphics, system size,
bootup time, power management, distribution, build systems
or tools, please consider submitting a proposal for the event.

The deadline for proposal submissions is August 1, which is
coming up in just a few weeks.  It's right during vacation
season in Europe, so please don't forget!

For details on submitting a presentation proposal, please see:
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/embedded-linux-conference-europe/cfp

We had a great time last year.  For examples of previous
presentations, see: http://elinux.org/ELCE_2011_Presentations
or look at last year's schedule:
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/archive/2011/embedded-linux-conference-europe/schedule

I look forward to hearing about the interesting things you're
working on, and to seeing you at the event.

Thanks and regards,
 -- Tim Bird