Re: RFC: android logger feedback request

> I have no problem leaving the logger driver in staging, but it seems
> that Tim is taking on the task to do the harder thing here, which
> probably would entail work on both sides, which as a openhandset
> alliance company member, he might have a change that someone like me
> might not :)

I'd like to see it in staging. There is a general discussion going on
about how such logging services should look (and indeed it goes back
before Android bits), and it looks like a good way to proceed is going to
be to "play" with the Android one - perhaps adding the fs model to it.

So we need something and the Android interface at the very least is a
prototype that has production proof of working.

Alan