Fosdem embedded and mobile devroom call for papers

Fosdem will be held the 4th and 5th of February 2012 in Brussels,
Belgium. As usual and for the 9th time there will be an embedded and
mobile room.

For this years program we are looking for people who would like to do
a presentation about their or their community's projects in this area.
These projects must be Free Software or Open Source.

For example involvement and experiences with projects like Arduino,
Meego/Tizen, Mer, Beagleboard, Openembedded, Android, OpenWrt, Yocto, Linaro...
Also we are interested in short tutorials, project overviews,
achievements, ports to new hardware and hardware hacking, real life deployments,
...all are welcome and all submissions will be reviewed by our panel.

Submissions require a small abstract and short speaker presentation
and should be submitted to fosdem.embedded@xxxxxxxxx.before the 15th of
january of 2012

The panel consists of:

Philippe De Swert