ELC Europe Call for Proposals, due July 8th

Hey embedded Linux developers,

I thought I'd let you all know that the call for proposals
for ELC-Europe is active now.  ELC Europe will be in Prague
this year, co-located with LinuxCon Europe and the Kernel Summit.
So anyone who has plans to be at those events might also
conveniently talk at or participate in ELC Europe.
The event dates are October 26-28.

Proposals for talks are due July 8th (just a week from today).
The CFP is at:
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/embedded-linux-conference-europe/cfp
and you can follow links for general event information.

I look forward to seeing many of you there!  If you've been working
on something neat, please considering coming and telling us about it.
 -- Tim