Re: Super Fast Boot of Embedded Linux: 300 ms from boot loader to shell

Thank you Marco for your feedback. I've added summary of used
optimization method:
• Reduction of kernel and filesystem size
• Kernel features: naked boot, initrd without compression
• Optimization of NAND flash interface in boot loader
• Boot time was measured with utility tstamp
• You can find more detailed list of methods at http://elinux.org/Boot_Time
• Techniques for improving embedded Linux startup time, presentation:
http://www.makelinux.com/emb/fastboot/MontaVista

Actually, detailed implementations of optimization methods are
described in numerous documents.

--
Constantine Shulyupin
http://www.MakeLinux.com/