Planning on updating the PWM patches soon...

Guys:

I have some time this week to finally update my PWM API patches.  Some
of you have emailed me privately, saying that you have adapted your
own hardware to use the API.  If you would like your code to be
proffered as part of the initial patch set, please email me and let me
know!

I should have a git tree set up with my latest stuff in a few hours.
Once we have that how we want it, I'll send patches to this mailing
list.  Thanks to everyone who has helped me with this code, the
response has been very gratifying.  Sorry it has taken me so long to
get back to this.

Kindest regards,

b.g.
--