[ANNOUNCE] ELC 2010 Program is available - registration open

My apologies in advance for this notice.  I only do this
a few times a year. Some people on this list may be interested....

Embedded Linux Kernel Developers,

CELF is happy to announce that the program for
Embedded Linux Conference 2010 is now available, and
registration is open for the event!

The conference is coming soon - It will be April 12-14
in San Francisco, California.

The program is now available at the conference web site at:
http://www.embeddedlinuxconference.com/elc_2010/
(see the "Program" and "Sessions" tabs).

Here are some highlights:
Greg Kroah-Hartman and Matt Asay will be our keynote
speakers at ELC this year.

* Greg Kroah-Hartman - Driver sub-system kernel maintainer,
Linux author, and kernel developer, currently with Novell, will
talk about "Android: a Case Study of an Embedded Linux Project"

* Matt Asay - Canonical COO and long-time open source strategist
and blogger for CNET will talk about "Embedded in 2010: an End to
the Entropy?"

Some notable speakers include:

* Mike Anderson - CTO and Chief Scientist of The PTR Group
* Greg Ungerer - MMU-less systems kernel maintainer
* Grant Likely - Device tree kernel maintainer
* Steven Rostedt - Ftrace kernel maintainer

Along with these speakers, there will be 3 days of presentations,
tutorials and Bird-of-a-Feather sessions (over 50 in total)
on topics like:

 Flash filesystems, Realtime measurement and performance,
 Graphics and media, Mobile and embedded distributions,
 Security, Porting and platform bringup, Symmetric Multi-Processing
 in embedded systems, Development tools, Tracing, Power management
     ...and much more!

See the full sessions list at the event web site.

This is your chance to meet leading developers from the embedded
Linux community, and learn about the latest changes in Linux.
Also, you can talk to engineers working on real products at
some of the largest CE companies in the world, describing how
they solved real issues in their own development projects.
The Embedded Linux Conference is one of the leading events where
you can learn directly from the experts.  A session or even a
15-minute hallway conversation at ELC can save you weeks of work,
or give you just the idea you need to solve that problem you're
working on!!

If that's not enough, due to a special arrangement with the
Linux Foundation, as an attendee of ELC you will also be granted
access to all Linux Collaboration Summit sessions and activities.
Please register for the Collaboration Summit separately, AFTER
registering for ELC.  See
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/collaboration-summit
for details.

The Collaboration Summit is normally an invitation-only event, but
you can guarantee your spot at it by attending ELC.

We've got a great event planned, that we're sure you won't want
to miss.  Register for ELC now by following the link at:
  http://www.embeddedlinuxconference.com/elc_2010/registration1.html

Register by March 20th to receive the "early-bird" discount!
I hope to see you there!

 -- Tim