Re: embedded rootfs utility

 On Tue, Jul 29, 2008 at 10:18:37PM -0400, Behan Webster wrote:
A quick announcement of the release of elbs, or the "Embedded Linux
Build System" (it seemed like a good name at the time I started writing
it...)  So far it's just a few utilities that I wrote to make a few of
my own projects easier.

However, most notably it contains a utility called "elbs-rootfs" which
makes it easy to create an embedded rootfs for any architecture
supported by the Debian projecy (or Ubuntu Linux).  The idea is to get a
rootfs up and working quickly via nfs (or a flash drive) which allows
you to install any debian package and/or to do native development.  This
is (not yet) meant as a tool to make your final rootfs fit on a small
flash partition.

Very interesting, where can I found it? Can you give me a site to download it?

--
Marco Stornelli
Embedded Software Engineer

marco.stornelli@xxxxxxxxxx