Re: Cross Compiler and loads of issues

On Thu, Jun 12, 2008 at 11:49 PM, Enrico Weigelt <weigelt@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> * Bill Traynor <wmat@xxxxxxx> schrieb:
>
>> There is no "one good way".  I've had decent success building Dan Kegel's
>> "crosstool" in the past: http://www.kegel.com/crosstool/
>
> I'd also like to mention Yann's crosstool-ng :)
I guess I have to reconsider cross-tool because earlier I visited this
http://www.kegel.com/crosstool/crosstool-0.43/buildlogs/ and I want to
get the latest kernel up and running on OSK OMAP5912, arm9. The board
is in process of shipment but I started out with a qemu
(arm-generic/versatilepb) based test run.

I am in the middle of a confused experience :-)

> cu
> --
>  Enrico Weigelt    ==   metux IT service - http://www.metux.de/

Shaz