[ANNOUNCE] ELCE 2008 Call for Presentations

OK - at the extreme risk of burning up whatever karma I have on
this list, I'm posting this notice.  I promise not to do this very often.
(maybe two or three times a year, and only for events I help run.)
--------------
EMBEDDED LINUX CONFERENCE EUROPE - November 6,7 2008, EDE, THE NETHERLANDS

I would like to invite you to make a presentation at CELF's
upcoming Embedded Linux Conference - Europe.

The conference will be held November 6 and 7 in Ede, The Netherlands, in
conjunction with the NLUUG Autumn Conference on Mobile Computing.

See http://www.embeddedlinuxconference.com/elc_europe08/ for general
information on the ELC-E event.

Details on the NLUUG conference, including the CfP will be availalable at
http://www.nluug.nl/events/nj08/

For details on submitting a proposal, please have a look at
http://tree.celinuxforum.org/CelfPubWiki/ELCE2008CallForPresentations