Re: TechnoTrend TT-connect S2-3650 CI

Am Dienstag 11 August 2009 schrieb Christopher Thornley:

> S2API installation seemed to be successful but I have no way of
> confirming this. I had to "Sudo insmod" the modules to install them. I
> am not to sure if they will survive a reboot or will I have to install
> them again. These appear to install without any complaints.
>
> Multiproto installation did not seem to be entirely successful. I
> followed the instructions but the modules are not found when I arrive
> at the insmod stage. I suspect they did not compile successfully. I am
> clueless as how to get these to work.

As Niels told you already, you cant use both types of driver. I own the
same DVB-S2-Box from Technotrend and i'm using it with VDR 1.7.0 in
ubuntu 9.04. I was following the wiki for installing s2-liplianin-
drivers, and since this time the box is running including its CI.

Maybe there could be some optimization (the log is full with some
bandwisth-messages from the stb6100-part), but it works at least good
enough for me.

To your dvb-t-box i have nothing to say, because of my lack of knowledge
;)

regards, Jens