Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 00:19:23 +0200
From: Alexander Saers
Subject: DVB-C usb device
To: linux-dvb@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello

I'm looking for recommendation on external DVB-C devices. I'm planing on
building a small system and need something that is none-pci. Some month ago
i bought a Terratec Cinergy HTC USB XS HD card with the hope that a driver
should soon be released. It never did. So is there anybody that has a
working dvb-c solution (preferable working with ubuntu kernel, but that is
not a requirement).

Br
Alexander Saers