Hauppauge Okemo-B / Siano Mobile Digital MDTV Receiver and sms1xxx-nova-b-dvbt-01.fw

Hi All

I recently acquired a Dell Studio XPS 16 laptop that comes equiped with
a TV tuner card which I would like to get working with Linux.

As a reference point, I'm using Fedora 11 and I live in Australia.

Looking in dmesg, it wants to load sms1xxx-nova-b-dvbt-01.fw, but I
don't have the file in  /lib/firmware

I've searched for it on google, but apart from some kernel patches (that
seem to help better identify the right firmware for the card) the only
page that seems to help (and it's in German, which I don't speak) is
this:

http://www.der-schnorz.de/?p=92

This page suggests renaming the sms1xxx-hcw-55xxx-dvbt-01.fw, which I've
tried, but with which I'm not having a lot of luck.

Initially in MythTV it detected the channels, but it never tuned into
channels and now won't even detect the channels.

Looking at the kernel source for Fedora 11, there's
driver/media/dvd/siano, but again, I don't think this is actual firmware
for the card.

I guess what I'm getting to is:

Is this card supported at this stage?
Where do I get the correct firmware from?

The www.siano-ms.com site seems to suggest they support Linux, but
there's no download pages and no search which makes finding firmware
hard.

Rodd