Writing a tv tuner device driver: example source code?

Hello,
Can anyone please direct me to the source code for a fully-functional
device driver for a tv tuner please?
I intend to write one and would need to have a look at the source for
one (ideally an archive).
I did not find my way in the repository and if someone could spare
some time providing me with an answer to my question it would be
great.
Thanks in advance,
Julien.