Choppy audio/video with KWorld DVB-S 100...

Hi,

I've been watching and recording free channels for almost a couple of
year with this card, using MythTV, but suddenly some weeks ago I
couldn't any more.

I thought it was a problem with the signal in my region, but it could
not be the case, since I still can watch TV perfectly fine with the same
dish and a set top box.

Also, at present MythTV says "signal 98%, s/n 4.8db", which sounds
strange.

Last but not least, femon -H gives the following output:

FE: Conexant CX24123/CX24109 (DVBS)
Problem retrieving frontend information: Operation not supported
status S     | signal  44% | snr  64% | ber 35 | unc 0 |
Problem retrieving frontend information: Operation not supported
status S     | signal  44% | snr  60% | ber 35 | unc 0 |
Problem retrieving frontend information: Operation not supported
status S     | signal  44% | snr  63% | ber 35 | unc 0 |
Problem retrieving frontend information: Operation not supported
status S     | signal  44% | snr  63% | ber 35 | unc 0 |
Problem retrieving frontend information: Operation not supported
status S     | signal  44% | snr  62% | ber 35 | unc 0 |

The lines about a problem are new to me: I ran femon many many times in
the past without those lines. Please also note the completely different
value for the strength (44% vs 98% that MythTV says).

I'm afraid my card could be damaged, or something is going wrong with
driver, config or what else.

What's going on?

Any hint would be much appreciated.

---