Most stable DVB-S2 PCI Card?

Hello,

What is the most stable DVB-S2 PCI card?

I've read through the wiki DVB-2 PCI section, but am not confident after reading this what the answer is.

Running Fedora Core 10 at the moment, but am willing to upgrade to 11 or perform custom patches to get something going.

No need for CI or DiSEQ support, just highly stable/reliable DVB-2 tuning/reception under Linux.

Any recommendations would be most appreciated!

Regards,
Bob Ingraham