Re: TechnoTrend C-1501 - Locking issues on 388Mhz

On Fri, 27 Mar 2009 02:39:07 +0100
hermann pitton <hermann-pitton@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> But my main concern is, if it once arrived at patchwork formally, it is
> out of sight for most of us and might miss proper review, except you are
> sure you can always guarantee that. I don't want to start to argue about
> all what happened in the past.
>
> So, at least, if some patch arrived there mysteriously ;), the
> linux-media list should be informed that it is there now and last time
> to speak off, in case anything is not fully clear, before vanishing into
> some black hole until you find it in the next kernel release ...

The only way to send patches to patchwork is to submit it via linux-media list.
There's no other way. So, all patch discussions and reviews should happen at
the ML, by replying at the patch email (or by replying another reply).
Patchwork will keep track of such replies as well.

Cheers,
Mauro