Fwd: HVR2250 Status - Where am I?

> >> Any way to get a running total on your blog?

I'm not against donating for hardware support but I would like to see
the total (and it increase after I donate) and also the code tree
published so others can contribute and track changes.
Regards,
Andrew
PS. Thanks for all your hard work on all the drivers - not just this
one. It's greatly appreciated by the MythTV community among others and
myself.