TechnoTrend 3650 CI

(I've already sended this post, but not by using the registrated e-mailadress. Due to the reason that I don't know, if it will be blocked I will send it from the registrated email-adress)

Hi...

I've run crazy installing the mentioned DVB-Card... so if you read something weird, just read over it.    ;)

I tried the how-to mentioned here: http://linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/TechnoTrend_TT-connect_S2-3650_CI (for my SUSE 11.1)

By using the patch I get errors during make. If I get the latest driver by using "hg clone http://mercurial.intuxication.org/hg/s2-liplianin" instead of "hg clone -r 9263 http://mercurial.intuxication.org/hg/s2-liplianin" make ends without any errors.

But after insmod the card won't be recognized by Yast. Up to now I haven't used make install because I was warned, that  the complexity of the driver could break my kernel.

Any tips? What could i do, for get the card to its duty (= working  ;)   ) in Yast?

Andy