Re: Dallas Texas ATSC scan file

This is just a small subset of the available frequencies where we may
find ATSC services.

Although this may be helpful for people scanning in Dallas, TX today, it
will cause problems when the services move to other frequencies.  This
will only scan a very limited range of frequencies, so naturally, it
will be much quicker, but you might miss some services.

Users should use the file, "us-ATSC-center-frequencies-8VSB" , which
contains all of the frequencies below, along with the full frequency
table for ATSC, from channels 2 through 69.

I wouldn't commit this file, for the same very reason that I deleted the
TWCNYC file.

Regards,

Mike