Re: Technotrend Budget S2-3200 Digital artefacts on HDchannels

On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 7:50 PM, Manu Abraham <abraham.manu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 8:19 PM, Alex Betis <alex.betis@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Latest changes I can see at
http://mercurial.intuxication.org/hg/s2-liplianin/ were made about 7
to 10 days ago. Is this correct? If that's correct, then I'm using
latest Igor drivers. And behavior described above is what I'm getting.

I can't see anything related do high SR channels on Igor repository.
He did it few months ago. If you're on latest than you should have it.

It won't. All you will manage to do is burn your demodulator, if you happen to
be that lucky one, with that change. At least a few people have burned
demodulators by now, from what i do see.
What are the symptoms of burned demodulator? How can someone know if its still ok?

Does your mantis driver work ok with such channels?

Regards,
Manu