Re: Tuning a pvrusb2 device. Every attempt has failed.

A. F. Cano wrote:
> Still trying to get the OnAir Creator to work.  It is properly recognized
> by the pvrusb2 driver, but I can't seem to get any further.  I'm now
> trying to scan the digital channels.

While you seem to be trying to scan for OTA channels, I would like
confirmation that this is indeed the case of what you are attempting, as
opposed to searching for digital cable channels.

> Can anyone suggest other tools I might have missed?  Explain why I'm getting
> the results above? Since both mythtv and kaffeine find some channels in the
> scan, shouldn't I be able to watch them?  To narrow down the problem, I was
> going to tune the card to one of the channels and then use mplayer to read
> directly from the device, but I can't even change the channel.

If you are mistakenly searching for digital cable channels using the OTA
settings, that would explain a number of the observations you have
described.