FW: Leadtek WinFast PxDVR3200 H

Hi Robert,
Are you talking about the firmware for the XC3038?  I have xc3028-v27.fw in
place and it loads fine.  I don't recall anything about ivtv firmware, so
perhaps it would be best if you send through both files, that way I can
eyeball them and do some fiddling. In the meantime I will start searching
the list again specifically regarding this.

Cheers
Wayne