HVR-1800 Support

i'm using ubuntu 8.10 2.6.27-9-generic
and tried compiling latest modules with hg-clone but my analog capture got broken, firmware error...
so i got back to original kernel modules
however, some people claim they get audio with analog on /dev/video1
this has never be my case, im using svideo signal so wondering if that may be it.
i get analog video on video0 and video1, but some colors look pretty weird, red for example.

another thing this card has fm radio, anyone knows how to set it up? i've been unable to find any info regarding this