Re: Terratec XS HD support?

Hi Markus, I follow your list as a non-subscriber, but I thought
it would be worthwhile to post this to linux-dvb as well, and
eventually to linux-media...

On Thu, 15 Jan 2009, Markus Rechberger wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 8:01 PM, Markus Rechberger
> <mrechberger@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> >> Is there any news about Terratec HTC USB XS HD support?

> > it's upcoming soon.

Thanks Markus, that's good news for me, and for several people
who have written me as well!

> http://mcentral.de/wiki/index.php5/Terratec_HTC_XS
> you might track that site for upcoming information.

Interesting.  You say that your code will make use of a BSD
setup.  Can you or someone say something about this, or point
to past discussion which explains this?  Would this be the
userspace_tuner link on your wiki?

In particular, I'm wondering whether this is completely
compatible with the standard DVB utilities -- dvbscan,
dvbstream, and the like, or whether a particular higher-
level end-user application is required.

merci vielmal,
barry bouwsma