Compro T750

Hello,

i writing a small application, that shuts down the pc, if there isn't
any scheduled recording. For this i would like to use the wakeup
feature of this card, because the acpi (nvram) wakeup doesn't seem to
work on my pc. There was alredy an attempt to support this card:
http://www.linuxtv.org/pipermail/linux-dvb/2007-April/017001.html
Can someone help me, howto program the counter on this card (under
Linux or Windows)?

Regards
Daniel