Re: S2API (pctv452e) artefacts in video stream

Hi!

The same problem exists with my PCTV 400e.
It seems to be problem with the USB part.
When I enable USB-Debug- in the kernel, I get this:

ttusb2: i2c transfer failed.
dvb-usb: bulk message failed: -22 (9/70)
ttusb2: there might have been an error during control message
transfer. (rlen = 3, was 0)
ttusb2: i2c transfer failed.
dvb-usb: bulk message failed: -22 (9/70)
ttusb2: there might have been an error during control message
transfer. (rlen = 3, was 0)

It's the same with 2.6.28 in-kernel-drivers and with the Igor
Liplianin's tree.

(A also had this problem some years ago on a PPC-Mac-Mini. The
workaround was to disable HIGHMEM. But it doesn't work now.
I'm now on x86 32bit).

I also want to help. But how?

Best Regards,
darav