Re: Support for Leadtek DTV1000S ?

James Gemmell wrote:
I am currently trying to get the tda18271 to lock onto a signal but with
no luck yet

This is pretty much where I'm at right now.  I've been through the
tda18271 code and, with the exhaustive use of debug statements, am
satisfied that it setting up the tuner correctly.  The problem seems
to be somewhere between the tuner and the demod or how the demod is
interpreting the tuner data.

Do you have any ideas as to what I could try next?  I've tried
changing the settings in the tda10048_config and tda18271_config
structures without much luck.  Where you able to get any further?

Best regards
James Gemmell

Hi James,
The signal strength doesnt go low when the antenna is disconnected (it does on my other card) instead it stays high. I am currently looking for some kind of switch between the antenna and the tuner or a gain problem (too sensitive?)

Cheers,
Vince Mari