Re: Compiling mantis driver on 2.6.28

I downloaded latest from jusst.de and compiled. Oberve that I have an older
kernel:
$ uname -a
Linux ubuntu-htpc 2.6.27-9-generic #1 SMP Thu Nov 20 22:15:32 UTC 2008
x86_64 GNU/Linux more10@ubuntu-htpc:

Correct frontend is reported. Scanning in Kaffeine quits after scanning a
few channels. w_scan with standard switches scans a large number of
channels, but i get tieout in filter scan resulting in the channels name not
being reported. w_scan with -F switch works better, but about a quarter of
the channels now have no name.

Tuning to a radio channel in Kaffein results in 5 seconds of distortion,
then the machine hangs, leaving my ext2 file system corrupt :-).

And of course Kaffeine reports that all my tv channels are scramled and
quitting.

> Regards,
> Manu

Mårten