Re: Does anyone work on Dvico HDTV7 (both s5h1411 and s5h1409) sucessfully!?

Michael Thank you so much!

Actually, I also tried FusionHDTV5 Lite with the cable which i used
for Fusion HDTV7, it works fine. So i think my cabling is okay.

When HDTV7 TV tuner card stops, it shows

>READ DVR: Value too large for defined data type
>Error reading from ATSC card: exiting
>Read -1 bytes from ATSC DVR instead of 1316

Sometimes before it stops, the snr value goes down from 28~30 to 12~18 (db).
Any ideas?

Best,

Audrey