Re: Supported ? : Hauppauge HVR 930C

On Wed, Dec 31, 2008 at 6:57 AM, Markus Rechberger
<mrechberger@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 31, 2008 at 2:07 AM, Petric Frank <pfrank@xxxxxx> wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> i have seen that Hauppauge released an DVB-C/DVB-T/Analog-TV USB Stick.
>> Sorry - no USB ID available because i've seen it only in the shop.
>>
>> Any idea whether it is supported or development is ongoing ?
>>

> soon yes.
>
> best regards,
> Markus

Hello Markus,

Doesn't the HVR-930C have the Micronas drx-k?  If so, where is the
driver coming from?

I'm asking because they refused to let me release the drx-j source, so
if you managed to convince them to make the drx-k source available
under a GPL compatible license then that is fantastic news.

Devin

--
Devin J. Heitmueller
http://www.devinheitmueller.com