Re: DVICO dual express incorrect readback of firmware message (2.6.28 kernel)

Thanks

I wasn't on the latest hg, probably around a month old..

Will do as you say from below.

cheers

Allan

On Wed Dec 31 12:16 , "Devin Heitmueller" sent:

On Tue, Dec 30, 2008 at 8:14 PM, sonofzev@xxxxxxxxxxxx
<sonofzev@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> oops.. didn't finish the last sentence.. at the time I checked dmesg this
> morning, it was displaying this behaviour but nothing was being recorded or
> watched at that moment in time.
>
> In the short term is this something that might be worked around by going
> back to hg drivers, or would you prefer I stick with the in-kernel ones, to
> help work out what is happening.

Are you saying you upgrade to 2.6.28 from the hg? I would be very
surprised if this issue wasn't in the latest hg as well.

I would upgrade to the latest hg, and then debug it from there.

Devin

--
Devin J. Heitmueller
http://www.devinheitmueller.com