YUAN High-Tech STK7700PH problem

Hello,

I have tv-tuner with may laptop. I downloaded the source from
linuxtv.org and installed it. It asked for two files
dvb-usb-dib0700-1.20.fw and xc3028-v27.fw. which I copied from internet.

I cant however scan for any channels. I have added dump_stack to
dib0700_core.c and here is the dmesg output.

http://pastebin.com/d77534a37

snippet from irc
<roxan> devinheitmueller: does it look if my hardware is damaged?
<devinheitmueller> Well, the dib7000p demodulator is not answering the
very first i2c command it is sent, which usually means the chip is
totally non-functional.

Please help.
--
Regards,
Roshan Karki

--
This message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If

Reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure that this message is
damage arising from the use of this message or attachments.