Re: Avermedia A312 - patch for review

-----Original Message-----
From: Devin Heitmueller [mailto:devin.heitmueller@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2008 12:12 AM
To: Daniel Perzynski
Cc: linux-dvb@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Avermedia A312 - patch for review

On Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 6:08 PM, Daniel Perzynski
<Daniel.Perzynski@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> [...]

Devin,

The problem is that I'm in Poland and we don't have ATSC here as far as I'm
aware but I will try to test it anyway.
Could you please look at the wiki for that card and tell me what will be the
analog video decoder for that card (I don't have /dev/videoX device).

Regards,