Re: SMS Host Library

Uri Shkolnik wrote:
Andrea, Barry,

Finally, I have marketing approval to release the user space SMS host library (binary form) and the associate header file (as source).

nice to hear again about it. of course this lib bind the SMS host driver
interface, right?

is there a sample application to borrow from or same API documentation
inside?

Now you can test DAB/T-DMB with SMS based devices....

One problem still remain, true I can attach the header to a post mailed to this ML, but the library is about 1,3MByte....

for me, you can happily attach the lib to a PM.

for a broader availability, you should look for a ftp/http hosting.

i don't really know if a binary lib fits the scope of linuxtv.org very
well, but the web is full of free file hosting services..

ciao

andrea

Do you think that FTP will be a good solution?

Uri

begin:vcard
fn:Andrea Venturi
n:;Andrea Venturi
org:Avalpa Digital Engineering SRL
adr;dom:;;Via dell'Arcoveggio 49/5;Bologna;BO;40129
email;internet:a.venturi@xxxxxxxxxx
title:CEO
tel;work:+39 0514187531
tel;cell:+39 3477142994