Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 20:07:58
From: litlle girl <little.linux.girl@xxxxxxxxx>
To: BOUWSMA Barry <freebeer.bouwsma@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re:  EMTEC S826 (ID 1164:1f08 YUAN STK7700D)

hi Barry,
i did it :) IT WORKS :D
there is no parameters for my location, so i tested all *
the way to succes was kaffeine,
it has Auto scan all frequencies, and it finds TV programs
so thank you for your tips,

i have one more question, according this links:
http://www.emtec-international.com/en/produit.php?categorie=AVNOM&gamme=TUNERS%20TNT&ss_gamme=S826
With the Hybrid USB Tuner S826, turn your PC into a television and watch the
analog and DVB-T channels. 3 recording modes. USB 2.0 compatible
http://www.emtec-international.com/en/gamme.php?categorie=AVNOM&gamme=TUNERS%20TNT
With the Hybrid USB Tuner S826, turn your PC into a television and watch the
analog and DVB-T channels. 3 recording modes. USB 2.0 compatible

this tuner is a hybrid one, is there any way to use analog tuner?
In my place i havent DVB digital channels, i have only analog :(

I was testing DVB digital channels during busines trip.
Thanks 4 R time
LLG :D