Re: New scan file for cz-Praha

Here is the actual map: http://www.digizone.cz/texty/mapy-pokryti/

So for Prague:

mux 1 Ceska televize
http://www.digizone.cz/texty/multiplex-1-mapy-pokryti-ceska-televize/
channel 53, 8 MHz, 8k, guard 1/4, fec 2/3, qam 64, hier none

mux 2 Ceske radiokomunikace http://www.digizone.cz/texty/pokryti-sit-a/
channel 41, 8 MHz, 8k, guard 1/4, fec 2/3, qam 64, hier none

mux 3 Czech Digital Group http://www.digizone.cz/texty/pokryti-sit-b/
channel 46, ??? (probably the same, it's the same in Brno, where I live
nearby)

mux 4 Telefonica O2 http://www.digizone.cz/texty/pokryti-sit-c/
channel 64, 8 MHz, 8k, guard 1/8, fec 2/3, qam 64, hier none
(only here the guard interval is different as in Brno)

According to the
http://www.digizone.cz/texty/multiplex-1-mapy-pokryti-ceska-televize/  the
channel 570 Mhz (channel 33) is just a weak copy of mux 1 from Usti n.L.

I hope I will calculate correctly, please check.
mux 1: channel 53 -> 730 MHz
mux 2: channel 41 -> 634 MHz
mux 3: channel 46 -> 674 MHz
mux 4: channel 64 -> 818 MHz

You can use the cz-Brno file I posted here a month ago which should be now
commited in the tree. Just replace the frequencies in that file.

Regards,
Tomas