Re: dib0700 remote control support fixed

On Mon, 1 Dec 2008 13:54:19 -0500, "Devin Heitmueller"
<devin.heitmueller@xxxxxxxxx> said:
> Hello Peter,
>
> Of the devices that you have, which are the ones that are failing?
> Both of the dibcom devices?
>
> I am not familiar with how lirc interacts with the dib0700 driver,
> since the driver polls the bulk endpoint every 50ms and injects the
> keys directly.  I will have to look at the driver and see how this
> hooks into lirc.
>
> I suspect that most people are not using lirc at all, since the device
> works without it.  This would explain why you are the only person I
> know of still reporting these problems.
>
> Could you please send my your lirc configuration so I can attempt to
> reproduce the issue locally?  If I can get an environment that
> reproduces the issue, I can almost certainly fix it.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Devin
>
> --
> Devin J. Heitmueller
> http://www.devinheitmueller.com
> AIM: devinheitmueller

The Nova-T 500 and the Nova TD USB stick are the two dibcom devices.

What output should I be getting from the remote control?  Having
previously seen RC signals coming through on /dev/input I need some
clues for where to look if things have changed.