Re: How to write driver for xilinx spartan iie xc2s50e

Hi

> I want to write driver for xilinx spartan iie xc2s50e chipset.
>
> How to start for this case. Could you give me any suggest or idea for
> this?

This is FPGA Field Programmed Array. A hardware designer write some code on VHDL or Verilog
describing howto it should be worked and programm this FPGA. For work with current firmware in FPGA
you should have description or API. If you have, write your driver as for common chip.

With my best regards, Dmitry.