MC44S803 driver still not merged?

Same goes here. This piece of hardware has actually been being sold with the new netbooks with linux which guarantees already a big userbase. I didn't know about the tuner and repo pointed out by Roberto but it seems imperative to support this hardware now that there is support for its ID in the mainstream kernel. If this is a matter of momentum then I add my voice to those pleading for this merge.
And again, I volunteer to test this driver/tuner.-- Luís A. C. Silvalacsilva@xxxxxxxxx