Re: Hardware pid filters: are they worth it?

Hi Devin,

On Fri, 21 Nov 2008, Devin Heitmueller wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am doing some driver work, and the USB device I am working on has
> hardware pid filter support.

Just in case you didn't see and in case you are using dvb-usb: it is quite
simple to add support for a hardware PID filter driven board, you just
need to fill in two or three functions and set the capability that this
board needs or can do PID filtering.

Otherwise I can only agree to Micheal's comments. Especially having
multipe USBs in use it can be useful.

regards,
Patrick.