Re: HVR 850 analog

Hi.

I've similar configuration but I use tvtime patched by Markus
Rechberger to support HVR's audio directly. Tvtime gives better video
quality and requires less cpu.

It can be found here:

http://mcentral.de/hg/~mrec/tvtime

I don't know if the changes were pushed upstream (it seems that the
development of tvtime stopped in 2005).

Cheers,
W.

--